[ddots-l] Re: sonar 6 producer and tascam fw 1884

  • From: "Phil Muir" <ddots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 13:51:07 +0100

Jim, when removing control surfaces in the Control Surfaces dialog box, you
need to remove the one at the bottom first.  Also, if Jaws is routed through
the Tascam, and you remove that surface then, the master fader on the FW1884
may get turnned down when you remove the control surface.

Regards, Phil Muir

P J Muir Productions,
Music And Audio Production
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021