[ddots-l] Re: problems after upgrade

  • From: "THOMAS DE ROSA" <tomdenyc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 15:19:14 -0500

OK, I'll give the set up idea a try.  I think I upgraded properly and I'm able
to record and play projects and jaws seems to working alright when using the CT
program in sonar.  I turned off the unecessary meters as instructed by Bill.
Thanks for your help, I'll get back to you after I follow some of your ideas.

Tom