[ddots-l] Re: MIDI controller recommendations

  • From: "Kevin L. Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 16:22:31 -0800

Since you're not a keyboard player, you shouldn't care much about
semi-weighted or hammer action.  You just want to get your ideas out of
the keyboard and into Sonar.  So, simple velocity sensitivity is
probably good enough for your needs.  M-Audio probably makes something
that fits the bill.  I have no specific suggestions.
K.