[ddots-l] Re: problems after upgrade

  • From: HF <hermanfermin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 06:02:56 -0500

Tom
Go through some of the obvious things first.
And when you do, list here all you've done so we don't cover the same ground
again.
Make sure your window settings are correct, refer to the CT setup files. There
are two of them that you should go through which are in the setup menu for CT.
Then go through lesson 57 of CT which deals with troubleshooting playback and
recording problems

HF