[ddots-l] Re: motif

  • From: "D!J!X!" <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 01:53:04 -0400

Did you assign each port to the right instruments?  For example; go to the
midi port that the motif is connected to, either your midi interface, or the
usb port; when you are there, for every port/channel combo there is, you
have to press tab and set it to motif ess all, do that for all 16 channels
on the port that your motif is connected to.  Then try again...

HTH, D!J!X!

  _____