[ddots-l] Re: motif

  • From: "Stacy Bleeks" <sbleeks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 21:06:29 -0400

Driza !  Are you saying the MPC 1000 is accessible with some nob turn and
screen memorization?

Either way, everyone should check out this youtube video.  This guy goes
diggin for records to sample at the record shop and then brings them back to
the lab and cuts the samples and makes magic with his MPC.  For real though,
this is one of the best youtube videos I've come across on any level.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V6z7BKiaCw
Chec it and let me know if making music with an MPC is possible for blind
folks or is it not really gonna happen.

I've got a good list of youtube videos of producers like Cut Chemist and
Pete Rock making beats and cutting tracks with their mpc if anyone is
interested I could send the links..  The link above is my fave though for
sure.

Stacy