[ddots-l] Re: motif

  • From: "Tim Burgess" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 13:51:07 +0100

Hi,I wouldn't stress
Over this - it just goes to show that accessibility is a somewhat nebulous
term and that a method that works for some doesn't work for all.  If it
makes you feel any better, I'm rubbish at working things by remembering
patterns of button presses with no feedback.

Best wishes.

Tim Burgess
Raised Bar Ltd
Phone:  +44 (0)1827 719822