[ddots-l] Re: gord latency Re: New computer, help needed

  • From: "Phil Muir" <ddots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 13:23:18 -0000

Herman wrote: Perhaps it is those ADK machines that you guys are using...

Phil replied: agreed.  This would also explain why your customers are also
experiencing problems
with other hardware such as the Presonus Firepod.  Both the Tascam FW1884 and
the Presonus Firepod
are excellent pieces of kit.  This all points to those wonderful ADK PC's
doesn't it?

Regards, Phil Muir
P J Muir Productions
Music And Audio Production