[ddots-l] Re: firepod latency and performance

  • From: Mike C <m_dsmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 06:33:08 -0500

Hi there stacy why don't you give me a call and I will definatly help you troubleshoot your firepod. In fact I have had no problems in getting the jaws cursor to navigate the Presonus control panel. -Or if you don't mind, I'll give you a call since I have unlimited account to long distance to skype. ---- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Muir" <ddots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>