[ddots-l] Re: east west ministry of rock

  • From: "Phil Muir" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 09:37:51 +0100

Darren wrote:
Hi Phil.

Fully synthe based now.

Phil replied: shame.

Darren wrote: I sold my last bass about 9 years ago.

If we had a bit more room here I might consider investing in a bass.

Phil replied: aah, you must b pretty tight for space there then, smile.

Darren wrote: I got hold of a Jackson guitar just for noodling about and
really enjoy picking up and just having the immediacy of it.

Phil replied: sounds like fun.

Darren wrote; The beauty of being able to play the bass is that it makes
playing bass plugins much simpler as you understand better how it needs to
be played, so you stand less chance of sounding like a keyboard player
playing a bass sample.

Phil replied: all true.

Regards, Phil Muir
Accessibility Training