[ddots-l] Re: east west ministry of rock

  • From: "Mike Tyo" <mtyo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 14:37:35 -0400

Yeah - I see what ya mean there; that piano was phenomenal! I wanted to hear
some of the other instruments on the sight, but I had a hell of a time trying
to navigate the damn thing; so I quit while my patience was still slightly more
then the width of my thumb and index finger pushed together.

Mike