[ddots-l] Re: east west ministry of rock

  • From: "neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 10:06:02 -0400

Hello Steve,

Would you happen to own the Taylor acoustic by Synthvox?? I was trying to
use the demo, but I couldn't find out how to access the strums. All I could
find were single notes. I heard you say that you own the strat.

May the peace  of God which passes all understanding gard your heart and
mind in Christ Jesus.

God bless you!

Website http://www.nevillepeter.com <http://www.nevillepeter.com/>

email neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx