[ddots-l] Re: east west ministry of rock

  • From: "Phil Muir" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 10:10:21 +0100

Hmm, having taken a look at the vidio that Steve posted, I wonder if you may
be able to at least get some control of this through MIDI?  E.G. accessing
MIDI parameters in the synthrack view or, track inspector.  Not sure about
actually loading sounds though.  Any thoughts on the MIDI side of things
Tim?

Regards, Phil Muir
Accessibility Training
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021