[ddots-l] Re: VU meters in DD

  • From: Mark Dew <jmkeybd1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 16:26:37 -0500

What's important, is the peak level.
When you first start recording or playback, Sonar resets the peak meter.
As the track continues to record or play, pressing f2 reports the peak
level of the track you have selected.
When the track ends, or you stop Sonar,
you have that peak level info for that track.
To get a peak level for all the tracks at once,
send all the tracks to a master bus.
Then press f2 on the master bus to get the peak reading.
Other than the peak level report, I don't see where any other level
readings matter.

Mark