[ddots-l] Re: Starting over

  • From: "Dave Hillebrandt" <dave@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 11:44:01 -0500

Also, didn't see what version of windows was on the laptop before you put on windows 7, but its possible if you had xp on there originally, it may really be bogged down with windows 7. I tried installing it on my windows xp laptop and even with just cakewalk on there, my machine was still not good enough to really run well. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Smart" <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>