[ddots-l] Starting over

  • From: Manny Rivas <rivasma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 08:52:46 -0800

Hello everyone, this is Manny, I have been off the list for a while but I I am
back on.I have been using my computer for all sorts of stuff personal and just
regular every day stuff but I had to purchase new sonar DVDs and I am going to
reinstall.my questions for you guys, to see if I could get some assistance and
reinstalled correctly to optimize this laptop.

Manny,
sent from my iPhone 5sPLEASE READ THIS FOOTER AT LEAST ONCE!