[ddots-l] Re: Starting over

  • From: Manny Rivas <rivasma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 15:14:07 -0800

Are you still use the same Alienware laptop for personal stuff and all other
computer related work, but I did a reinstall of windows and all I am going to
install is Windows 7 jaws sonar and cake talking do you guys have any
suggestions regarding that for best optimizationso basically it is just going
to be my laptop for recording

Manny,
sent from my iPhone 5s