[ddots-l] Re: Starting over

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 19:12:32 -0500

The documentation that comes with CakeTalking outlines the steps you need to take and the order in which you need to take them. This includes how to install Sonar, what Windows settings you need to check and possibly adjust for CakeTalking to work properly, etc. etc.

At 04:47 PM 2/18/2015, you wrote:
Hi all, okay I got my computer back and I have installed windows seven, a fresh install, and jaws 15.all I have installed so far is my am audio sound card driver and I am going to install sonar and cake talking. So what should be my next step? Should I first install cake talking and then sonar or what would be the best process?

Manny,
sent from my iPhone 5sPLEASE READ THIS FOOTER AT LEAST ONCE!
ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subjectsubscribe