[ddots-l] Starting over

  • From: Manny Rivas <rivasma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 08:56:05 -0800

So when I go to reinstall from my windows back what do you guys recommend I
should do, just install visual 2005 which comes with the DVDs and not run
updates or how would you optimize this computer.?The only thing I want on it is
sonar with Kate talking and my interface or whatever any software that has to
do with sonar and making music.So I plan to wipe it out and reinstall my copy
of windows which is Windows 7 ultimate that I have installed right now.and of
course I am not going to reinstall all this other little stuff that I just had
which I was using currentlySo let me tell you guys what kind of laptop this is.
This is an Alienware M 14 X our two.it has 16 gigs of RAM and a core processor
with an ice seven third-generation 250 GB solid-state drive

Manny,
sent from my iPhone 5sPLEASE READ THIS FOOTER AT LEAST ONCE!