[ddots-l] Re: Sound forge question

  • From: "Nick Dotson" <nickdotson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 22:53:05 -0600

Since SF 6, there has been non-destructive editing, and the ability to undo, and, as you said, keep back ups so you can go back because you listened to what you did two weeks ago, and really preferred what you liked 3 weeks ago. (grin)

Nick

----- Original Message ----- From: "D!J!X!" <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx