[ddots-l] Re: Sound forge question

  • From: "Phil Muir" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 17:45:23 -0000

www.snowmanradio.com/

Regards, Phil Muir
Accessibility Training
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021
UK+44-1747-821-794
Mobile: UK +44-7968-136-246
E-mail:
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

-----Original Message-----
From: ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Blake Hardin
Sent: 02 November 2009 20:40
To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: Sound forge question

Hmm so are there any scripts for sound forge ten? And also with the
noise reduction plug in is there anyway to tell it to take out certain
frequencys? Like for example i have a file that has a bit of a wine
sound in it the entire time. I got the noise reduction plug in to take
some of that out but now its like when i hear people talk, some of
that is gone as well. So im guessing som of the talking was captured
in that frequency that was removed?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Atherstone-United-Kingdom/Raised-Bar-Ltd/12023
> 4896800
>
> Don't forget to vote for improved access to music and music technology at
>
> http://www.raisedbar.net/petition.htm

On
> Behalf Of Nick Dotson
> Sent: 02 November 2009 19:49
> To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [ddots-l] Re: Sound forge question
>

> I wonder if there is some way to get them directly from Jonathan?
>
> Nick

Snowbarger
>> script.
>>
>> Most of the things you could audition, and with noise reduction toggle
>> between source and modified to see when you'd got it right, and even
>> listen
>> to how much you were taking out. I remember there were other things where
>> you could make your adjustment, say go, then stop and rewind, make
another
>> adjustment and go again.  When you'd run through the piece, and once
you'd
>> given it the go ahead to do the whole piece save that take or iteration
of
>> the piece.
>>
>> Nick

>>> commands. If you know how to apply non destructive affects, then any
help