[ddots-l] Re: Serious Problem With Jaws.

  • From: "Mike Tyo" <mtyo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 17:50:57 -0500

Hmm - interesting. Hopefully it'll clear itself up. That's mighty frustrating to have to do that every time you turn around. If it doesn't, I'd be on that phone mighty fast. In your case that could be a problem unless you have a contact number on your side of the pond. I guess e-mailing the techs at FS would be your next best option if you're unable to do the phone thing.

Let's hope you don't have to do anything.

Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh Stundon" <joshstundon@xxxxxxxxx>