[ddots-l] Re: Serious Problem With Jaws.

  • From: Jack Conti <Jackconti@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 16:44:54 -0500

curious what version of jaws is he running, i have seen this. At 04:37 PM 2/18/2015, you wrote:

Hey Josh,

Have you changed any hardware on your machine lately? Sometimes this will cause this problem to come up. Other than that, I can't think of anything else off hand that would give you a problem. It's quite possible that there might be something stupid going on with the ILM scheme. I Know that they've changed it quite a bit in JAWS 16. Believe it or not, I'm still using 12; fortunately I haven't had a problem with it except for when I installed a new hard drive. I had to reauthorize it because of the existence of new hardware.

Hope this helps; but if it persists, I'd be on the horn to Freedom Scientific - like yesterday - because it's not right.

Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh Stundon" <joshstundon@xxxxxxxxx>