[ddots-l] Re: Scrubbing with something Else?

  • From: "Mike Tyo" <mtyo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 16:05:53 -0500

Brian,

Control + down-Arrow gets you into the clips pane; control + up-arrow takes you out of the clips pane and puts you back in the track pane.

It took me several readings to absorb some of the material - especially concepts that were new to me; but I wasn't running a rat race to try to learn it as fast as I could. There's a lot of stuff there to keep you busy - that's for surd.

Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Howerton" <bshowerton1@xxxxxxxxx>