[ddots-l] Re: Scrubbing with something Else?

  • From: "Phil Muir" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 18:31:21 -0000

Just to clarify.  If you are sighted and you are into vidio production then,
you would want good reliable scrubbing and you could well be using a control
surface however, it's very unlikely that you would be using Sonar for video
as you can't edit video in Sonar.

Regards, Phil Muir
Accessibility Training
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021