[ddots-l] Re: Scrubbing with something Else?

  • From: "Mike Tyo" <mtyo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 12:31:00 -0500

Phil,

You know - I wondered about that. Everything else works fine with that unit. I'd be interested in knowing about crashes with other control surfaces. You'd think that Cakewalk would've addressed this issue by now as it's apparently not limited to a particular brand of control surface. Obviously people are using these units, so you'd think that a bug like this would've been ironed out by now. I would certainly consider this major as it's not good to continually crash systems.

Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Muir" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>