To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2011 15:38
Subject: [ddots-l] Scrubbing with something Else?

Hi folks.

Before I try scrubbing with the TranzPort's wheel control, is this more convenient than using the CT scrubbing hotkeys?

The wheel on the Tranzport clicks when moved. Is one click equivalent to using the Num+1 and Num+3 scrubbing hotkeys?

For those using other methods besides the hotkeys or the TranzPort, what are you using to scrub, and why do you prefer it over other methods?

I'm looking for the quickest way to home in on fine detail, for sergical editing. Really, I'd like to get as close as possible to what the sighted user can do by just moving the mouse left and right.

Chris

PLEASE READ THIS FOOTER AT LEAST ONCE!
ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
and in the Subject line type