[ddots-l] Re: O.T. Reinstalling updated driver for USB device and JAWS

  • From: "Kevin Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 21:18:51 -0600

I installed JAWS 10 well after installing the TranzPort.  I seem to remember
that I had to disconnect my tranzPort when I installed my Novation Remote
Zero SL hardware control surface.  the more I think about it, the clearer
this becomes.  I'll bet the recipe is to disconnect the TranzPort, update
the Automap software that relates to the Remote Zero and then reconnect the
TranzPort.  I've created a system restore point of my current, pre-upgrade
situation which, I'm sure, I can roll back to if things go badly.
    Even though you don't have a Zero SL, is there anything logical you can
think of that I've forgotten?
Kevin