[ddots-l] Re: O.T. Reinstalling updated driver for USB device and JAWS

  • From: "Phil Muir" <ddots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 19:11:43 -0000

MessageKevin, if you install the Tranzport or an FW-1884 then, you may need to
reauthorise as it can alter your Jaws ILM.  Hmm, just remembered that a Client
of mine installed Sonar, an FW-1884 then, Jaws.  He then only had to do the ILM
thing once, from what I can remember.

Regards, Phil Muir

P J Muir Productions,
Music And Audio Production