[ddots-l] [goodfeel] Re: transcription needed

  • From: Chris Smart <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 23:17:56 -0500

For some reason I thought music XML is what Goodfeel should be given as input, but I just looked it up in Goodfeel Help and it says only Lime and MIDI files are supported. Is that the case?

If I was to get something direct from an author who notated it in Sibelius 5, how should he save it so I can best import it into Lime or Goodfeel?

 have both Lime 8.5 and Goodfeel 3 here.

thanks for any help,
Chris

** goodfeel-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx