[ddots-l] Music Transcription needed...

  • From: Chris Smart <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 17:45:28 -0500

Hi folks.

I have a book here with about 40 pages of single musical lines, that I'd love to have in XML or similar format, whatever GoodFeel needs to produce a Braille version. The other 17 or so pages are just text, which I have scanned with K1000.

For those of you with enough vision who transcribe for a living, I'd love to talk to you off-list about price, turn-around time, etc. You can see 4 example pages in .tif format here:
http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/602eza
The rest of the pages are similar in content, and I have them scanned in as .tif files.

Again, please contact me off-list with any info, questions etc.

thanks
Chris Smart