[ddots-l] Re: OT: Fwd: Re: [BCT] Microsoft demos super fast boot times in Windows 8

  • From: Dominique <40493raywonder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 08:35:38 -0500

Wow! I post something and all hell brakes loose! lol, I'm glad to hear your thoughts on this, lol. Thanks.

Heheheh.
Sonar related, do you guys thing this would binifit the Sonar daw? And there's something I wonder that would workk, JFW12? 11? 10? and quote the new JAWS 13? How do you think all of this will work with windows? How fast do you believe that would lode?