[ddots-l] Re: Increase Fadeout In Sonar With Numpad Plus and Minus Keys

  • From: Kevin Gibbs <kevjazz@xxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 11:59:45 -0600

I haven't been following this thread very much. Are you saying that a standard
linear fadeout would not give you what you want, provided you selected a region
that was long enough to cover the fade?

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 28, 2015, at 11:49 AM, Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

yes, the usual value change hotkeys.
In the CakeTalking Tutorial, read
5C. Changing Numerical Values. The Value Change Hotkeys.
Also, Lesson 32 explains automation in detail.

Using the hotkeys adjusts things in discrete steps, so you will need to make
many small adjustments over your selected material to approximate a steady
fade out.

At 02:05 AM 11/28/2015, you wrote:
How would I utilize volume automation without a mixing machine like the Sac
2K? Is there a way to do this with hotkeys on the keyboard?