[ddots-l] Increase Fadeout In Sonar With Numpad Plus and Minus Keys

  • From: "Annabelle Susan Morison" <foristnights@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 17:38:11 -0800

Hi, it's Annabelle.
When I make a fadeout in a project with the Enhanced Clips mode, by pressing
first the Numpad 9 key to go into Edit Clips Mode, pressing numpad 2 to
select fadeout, and then pressing the plus and minus keys, I want to find
out, how many times would I press them to make a fadeout over one measure
(bar) of music? It seems as though I have to press the keys forever to try
to make a fadeout over a bar. More specifically, I'm trying to do a fadeout
over 5 bars of music, and it's driving me crazy! The only easy way I know
how to do it is with the fade envelope in the "Process Audio" menu, however,
that applies the fadeout with destructive editing. What do I do to make the
fadeout without applying destructive editing?