[ddots-l] Re: Increase Fadeout In Sonar With Numpad Plus and Minus Keys

  • From: "Mike Tyo" <mtyo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 23:28:49 -0500

Correct; but sometimes you just don't get the results that you do from a good old fashion control. Don't get me wrong; I've gotten some satisfactory results using those processes. I too would like to be able to do non-destructive fades at times in case I need to go back and fix something well after the fact.

Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin L Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxx>