[ddots-l] Re: Increase Fadeout In Sonar With Numpad Plus and Minus Keys

  • From: "Annabelle Susan Morison" <foristnights@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 22:12:38 -0800

I don't have Sound Forge.

-----Original Message-----
From: ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Chris Smart
Sent: Friday, November 27, 2015 9:36 PM
To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: Increase Fadeout In Sonar With Numpad Plus and Minus
Keys

Agreed. Export to wav, load into Sound forge, select the area you
want to fade out. Go to Process Menu > Fade > Out.

At 11:05 AM 11/27/2015, you wrote:

I would do this kind of thing in Sound Forge as it's a bit
easier. Easy to undo in Sound Forge and although it's destructive,
it doesn't matter as you are going to have to apply a fade to a mix
anyway that's assuming that the mix needs a fade.

Regards, Phil Muir
Accessibility Training
Telephone: UK+44-1747-228-459
Mobile: UK +44-7968-136-246