[ddots-l] Re: Help with mbox2

  • From: "Cameron" <cameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 11:56:09 -0400

Hi.  the accessible version of pro tools for the mac will be out very soon.
However, pro tools on windows is a lost cause, not only for its lack of
accessibility.

Anyways, yes you can use your m box with sonar and goldwave etc.  just
download the stand alone drivers from the avid/digidesign web site.  Be sure
to uninstall pro tools before you install the stand alone drivers though.

That should work.

Cameron.