[ddots-l] Re: Help with mbox2

  • From: "Cameron" <cameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 13:03:56 -0400

Hi.  The accessible version of pro tools for macintosh should be out in a
couple weeks.

If it is not out for some reason, or on the off chance your college uses
windows pcs for midi and audio courses, (probably not likely), then he can't
force you to use software that is not accessible if you use a screen reader.

You can learn and demonstrate the same audio and midi concepts in sonar that
you can with any other daw.

If he won't listen to reason, then go to the head of the department, or
higher up if you have to.

Cameron.