[ddots-l] Re: Fit to improvisation

  • From: "Laurie Simpson" <simp749@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 05:58:32 -0400

Kevin,

Does that mean that you only play on the downbeats?  Can you describe the
steps?  I have 8 audio tracks with no click track.  I tried playing a midi
reference track along with them.  By playing I mean literally manually
playing along on a midi drum sound.  The beat is 4/4 so I played one beat
per quarter note from beginning to the end.  I then selected only the midi
reference track, tried to bounce to clip(s), then selected only the
reference track again and fit to improvisation.  Nothing happened.  The
metronome still didn't follow the audio tracks.  What did I miss?

Thanks!

Laurie