[ddots-l] Fit to improvisation

  • From: "Laurie Simpson" <simp749@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 00:00:52 -0400

Has anyone used the fit to improvisation in Sonar 4?  If so, could you give
me a brief overview of the steps to make it work?  Does the music you play
along with creating the reference track have to be midi or can the
improvised music be audio tracks?  I assume the reference track must be a
midi track?  I created a midi reference track, selected only that track,
bounced to clip(s), reselected only the reference track then did the fit to
improvisation.  Nothing appeared to happen and, when I toggled the playback
metronome on, it didn't follow the improvisation.  Did I miss something?

Thanks!

Laurie