[ddots-l] Re: Dimension vs hypersonic

  • From: "Chi Kim" <ms22282@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 11:45:46 -0500

I really like Hypersonic 2. Demension has bunch of sounds, but they're just filling the hard drive space. Hypersonic has probably fewer sounds, but more useable sounds. I have both, but I use hypersonic a lot more than demension.

Chi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Halton" <philhalt@xxxxxxxxxxx>