[ddots-l] Re: Dimension vs hypersonic

  • From: "Omar Binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 10:12:48 -0500

I use hypersonic 2, and it's accessible. I haven't done much editing with the sound parameters, but Gord uses hypersonic 1 and says that editing is fairly accessible. Hypersonic 2 has some decent sounds. I really like their pianos, and their techno/dance sounds are really nice as well. The drums are just average in my opinion. It also has some okay basses, great pads, and great electric guitar sounds. I've never used dimension pro.

Omar Binno
----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Halton" <philhalt@xxxxxxxxxxx>