[ddots-l] Cross-Posted: [sib-access] Plug-Ins for Sibelius

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots List Server" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <midimag@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 11:15:42 -0800

For anyone using Sibelius 5.2.5...

IF you haven't visited this site lately, or have never done so, you're
missing out on some real helpful tools for working with Sibelius and
proofreading your work. I counted 177 plug-ins, of which I made sure to
update the collection of 40 or more that I have installed with my copy of
Sib 5.2.5. I strongly recommend you all look at this listing and enhance
your capabilities with Sibelius.
Most plug-ins that I've used are readable with JAWS.

http://www.sibelius.com/download/plugins/index.html?pluginE6

Click on the link: Sibelius 5 »

Then navigate by headings and read the descriptions of each. They are very
small, and download quickly.

Dave Carlson
Latitude E6520, JAWS 14,  and Windows 7 Professional 32-bit

sib-access-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx