[ddots-l] Re: Cross-Posted: [sib-access] Plug-Ins for Sibelius

  • From: Bobbi Blood <phantomess666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 19:22:07 -0700

I just *HAD* to look into this information. I bought Sibelius speaking quite a while back and unfortunately can't use it anymore due to the fact that I'm using a 64 bit system. It would be interesting to see if I could get things working with Sibelius again. Lime and lime Aloud are currently not within my budget, which is rather unfortunate, as I like the option of being able to put my compositions down on paper rather than just render them as audio.

So I went to the following website, found through a Google search and it mentioned that there was a blog regarding the accessibility of Sib 7. Just in case you weren't aware of this, I thought I'd post it for anyone interested. It may be a good source of information. The scripts are being hosted here and I may consider trying them out.

http://www.raisedbar.net/Sibelius/SibeliusAccessV5.htm

The link is at the very bottom of the page and I still need to read more articles there. Does anyone have an idea just how Accessible Sibelius 7 is now by chance?

Most Sincerely,

Bobbi