[ddots-l] Re: Cross-Posted: [sib-access] Plug-Ins for Sibelius

  • From: Thomas Böttcher <th.bottcher@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 08:55:44 +0100

Hi Dave,
Thanks for the info.
I still find it amazing, though that  things have fallen behind the way they
did for a software as important as this one. I really think expecting things
for free is not always the best option. I'd happily pay 300 dollars for scripts
if that meant that things would be up to date and working fine.
Cheers
Thomas