[ddots-l] Re: Automation, possible bug?

  • From: "Darren H" <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 07:05:57 +0100

Hi.

Ignore me, derrr.  For some reason the track was muted.

Cheers
Darren

If you like electronic, ambient, new age or atmospheric music, become a fan of The Karmistry Project on Facebook...
http://facebook.karmistryproject.com

You can also follow Karmistry Media on Twitter...
http://www.twitter.com/Karmistrymedia

----- Original Message ----- From: "Darren H" <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>