[dayton-oracle-organizers] Re: Group name

  • From: "Vijay Pasupuleti" <v_pasupuleti@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dayton-oracle-organizers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 16:58:32 -0400

Yes, I am connected to a little extent. Our company(CDO) is on their
partners' list.

I am supporting their SQL Databases for the Team Center (Online
Collaboration) Application.

I believe it's a TeraData shop and I doubt if they have any Oracle folks in
their group. But I can check and let you guys know.