[dayton-oracle-organizers] Re: Group name

  • From: "Monzon, Carlos O CIV USAF AFRL/SNRA" <Carlos.Monzon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dayton-oracle-organizers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 11:01:34 -0400

We had the same problem with the Miami Valley Chapter of SHPE (Society
of Hispanic Professional Engineers). We changed the name to SHPE- Ohio
SouthWest chapter.

so the name for the web site is: SHPE-OhioSW website:
http://www.shpeohiosw.org/

So, the name that I suggest is   OSWOUG  (Ohio South West Oracle User
Group).

What do you thin/

Orlando