[dayton-oracle-organizers] Group name

  • From: "Catherine Devlin" <catherine.devlin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dayton-oracle-organizers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 10:51:05 -0400

Here's a big thing I forgot to bring up at the meeting...

WHAT'S OUR NAME?

"Dayton Oracle User Group" is the obvious choice, though the abbreviation
DOUG was long ago snapped up by the Dastardly DBAs of Detroit.  We could,
however, use "DayOUG" as our abbreviation.

Alternately, we could go for something like Miami Valley Oracle User Group,
at the risk of getting a bunch of confused Floridans.

Or... any other suggestions?  I can't think of any particularly cute
possibilities.  I can't believe the Northeast Ohio Oracle User Group didn't
take ORACLEveland... but I don't think we're missing any such golden
opportunities.
--
- Catherine
http://catherinedevlin.blogspot.com/