[dayton-oracle-organizers] Re: Group name

  • From: "Catherine Devlin" <catherine.devlin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dayton-oracle-organizers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 15:38:46 -0400

On 8/30/07, Vijay Pasupuleti <v_pasupuleti@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> How about OraDayta?  Though it sounds very similar to DaytaOhio Project.

Speaking of DaytaOhio, do you (or any of us) know anything about them?
 I've glimpsed their office and been intrigued, but I really don't
know any details.  Could they provide recruits?  Fodder or a speaker
for a meeting?  Does anybody have any personal contacts there?  I've
met one of their office personnel briefly, but no more - I'll try
running with it if nobody has any closer connection.

--
- Catherine
http://catherinedevlin.blogspot.com/